Tulsa Estate Planning Attorney
When making decisions related to complex estate and probate issues, an experienced lawyer can provide much-needed advice and counsel. He or she also can work to ensure your wishes are documented as effectively and efficiently as possible.
I am Maureen J. Knudson, an estate planning attorney with almost 30 years of experience. Since 1983, I have provided straightforward advice and skilled representation to clients from my Tulsa, Oklahoma, location. I can help with a variety of issues related to estate planning, including wills, living wills, trusts, probate and alternatives to probate. I also take pride in my extensive experience with helping establish guardianships for developmentally disabled adults and their families.
Sound Advice From a Trusts and Estates Lawyer – Also Serving Broken Arrow
As a solo practitioner, I am able to provide personal attention to each of my clients. I can meet one on one with you to discuss your needs and explain your options. I am fully prepared to represent you for a wide range of estate, probate and elder law issues, including:
- Probate and estate administration, including issues that arise with blended families
- Alternatives to probate that can save time and money
- Wills, including living wills and powers of attorney
- Trusts for tax planning or to avoid probate
- Adult guardianships for those who are developmentally disabled or cognitively impaired
- Adult guardianships for dementia patients
- Legal representation for dementia patients
For a free, 30-minute consultation with a Tulsa estate planning lawyer, Contact me by e-mail or phone at 918-747-1400. I offer evening and weekend appointments, and strive to answer phone calls within 24 hours.